Friday, August 1, 2014

An Introduction of Sorts

     Welcome to my blog!





      Hi! To sort of give you a bit of perspective as to what you should expect on this blog, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Zachary Shenal, and I am currently living in Maryland. In my 19 years of existence I have gotten to do some stuff that is a little bit different than your average teenager with a blog. I have been out to sea on an Aircraft Carrier, worked for NASA, I have competed nationally in JROTC marksmanship a competition, and served in the US Army while attending the United States Military Academy Preparatory School at West Point, which is where I developed my passion for photography.

      The intent of the blog is twofold: To help track my development as a photographer, as well as to show how I work and explain things so that others can have an easier time figuring this stuff out than I did. I plan to post as regularly as possible, so check in regularly!
The Author's first day at West Point. (image borrowed from USMAPS)




     I hope you enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment